Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #37

    I use this stuff called "Lubro-Moly".  The grade i use in my VR6 is 5-40.  Absolutely the best stuff for Southern Ontario.  It only
gets to about -20c here in the winter, and about 35c (max) in the summer, so it's perfect for all round year use.  I was using about a
litre of dino-juice every 1000km, but now i don't use ANY.  Kinda cool.  Last summer, it was about 33c out, and i was doing about 160kph
down the highway with the A/C on, and the oil was running about 124-126 constantly.  No degradation.  It's made in germany (which doesn't
really have anything to do with anything), and it's the only Mercedes approved synthetic out there, apparently.

    I fully reccomend it for anyone.   You might be able to find it in your area easier than Amsoil.

Here's the link for the stuff froma distributor....

http://www.mbarc.com/syntheticoil.htm

Sundie....