RE: Brake installation costs?

I wouldn't mind doing the job myself, I'd have to pick up a few tools and
stuff, but I'm garage-less and the thought of working on the car in the
shitty NE weather we've been having is enough to persuade me to just pay to
have it done. Where did you get the Zimmermans? I'm not too concerned about
looks or wear, mainly performance.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue