RE: Mk4 Jettas

OK, I agree with the Oettinger body kit.  That's one hell of a kit.  I'd
drive it.  And the 4motion... that sets it off.  I wouldn't go out and buy a
base model, though.  I'd have to have the VR6 or the 4motion.  Or, when they
finally let dealerships have a couple, a 1.8T would be nice.

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL
the "really officer... my speedometer honestly doesn't work" edition
http://surf.to/thejetta

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001