Phil Teves & Scott VW

Here's my input on the matter.

1. Phil has been a subscriber to this list for some time. Don't go
getting him in trouble with the boss because he posted some stuff you
don't like to this list.

2. Clearly, Phil's commercial messages are unwelcome to certain
listmembers, so it is probably in Phil's best interest to stop
posting the messages.

3. If he were to develop an "opt-in" list, he'd probably be better
off, instead of annoying certain people.

4. Since he is a regular contributor to the list, there is no reason
he can't use a signature block to say "I am a VW salesperson. See my
web page here, or send me e-mail to get on my list for VW's that I
have in stock."

5. Finally, I think we're all adults here, we can handle the
situation without causing an incident.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax