RE: stock tires do not suck(oh yes they do)

I originally started this thread--saying the GA's were adequate, nothing
great, but adequate. But this whole RWD vs. AWD thing--sorry Bill, how can
AWD (all else being equal) not help you corner better than RWD? Have you
ever watched the WRC? RWD wouldn't get you past the first corner of any of
those races. Getting power down to the road is paramount when cornering. As
a motorcycle owner you should know that. The ONLY situation I can see a RWD
keeping up with AWD in a corner is when the car has ZERO loss of grip. You
don't see that situation happen too often in real life.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue