Re: Foglight... ummm, light

John,

Reach behind the lamp (yeah, crawl under unless you have long skinny arms)
and twist the lamp holder off.  DO NOT pry the lense off like the owner's
manual says. I would have been so *pissed* if I had tried that.
The lamop is an H-3. Any you can run PIAA 85=135W lamps. Installed them
in mine
new 2 years ago. Very nice bright white light.

Regards,

Mike