Re: Rear window problem

possible regulator problem...these things go out on glx's all the time.  in
fact i spoke to the guys at New Dimensions and they said in the wherehouse
they stock over 200 units because they get this problem all the time.  it
sucks because some of the parts are plastic...go figure breakage = more
repairs = more money for vw = less money in your pocket.  btw...ive had this
happen to my rear drive side window.  yes dismantling is difficult and i
didnt want to deal with it and it cost me almost 200 bucks.  now my problem
is passenger side window motor...dammit its like 300 for the motor oh
well...vw needs to do something about these window problems.  sorry just
needed to vent

marc
97 glx blk on blk