Rear window problem

I have heard people speak of this problem on many occasions but I have never
paid attention to the solutions.  On my way home last night I rolled my the rear
windows down and then up again.  After hearing a popping noise my passenger side
rear window fell down a few inches and the all the way in.  After I got Home I
consulted my Bentley manual and was able to pull the window into the "normal"
position.  I believe the window just needs to be re-adjusted on the clip.  This
requires that I remove all the paneling b ut that doesn't seem to hard.  I do
not believe the motor is cooked because when I roll the window down, It will
actually pull it down.

If anybody has any insight on suggestions on what the problem might be or what I
should expect by attempting this repair, let me know so I can get my 95 GLX up
to par.

Best Regards
Christiaan Filoon