I got some.... new toys

Well, thanks to David Bell, I know have my very own intake for the Jetta. I
can't get over how sweet this car sounds after it was put on. I thought that
it was nice when the air box had the snorkel and snow screen removed. But
this is sweet. I feel it pull a little more through 2nd and 3rd. I just
can't wait until I put my Garrett chip in, hopefully with in a couple weeks.
I also got a Euro spoiler that I love. I like the lower stance it gives it.
I just can't wait until I get some suspension on this thing.

Chadwick
95 Vento GLX