RE: Riceboy sighting...

It's been around a while.  Check out http://www.riceboypage.com.

> "If you want to call german cars "weinerburners" or call Volvo's
> "iceberg-mobiles", or French cars "baguette-buggies", by all means do so.

I personally vote for "kraut", as in "krautboy" and "krautrocket".

> 	- Notice that you don't call the cars "riceburners" or "rice-mobiles" or
> "rice-
> 	buggies".  You call them riceBOYS.

The term "riceboy" refers to the person, not the car.  And the
overwhelming majority of people putting coffee cans on the back of their
cars are male.

> 	- You may not mean it as an insult but who are you to say that people
> won't take 	it as one.  There are other opinions in the world besides your
> obviously all-
> 	knowing one.

People can take anything any way they want.  Considering that Khan's reply
was very reasonable, I can take your "obviously all-knowing" remark to be
quite rude.  I can take your lack of formatting to indicate you're an
idiot.

--
                               John A. Kilpatrick
john@hypergeek.net                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/