Re: Yoko Parada or Kumho Ecsta

Here is my 2 cents on the subject.

 I use Kumho for my race tires when I autocross and I use Kumho for my street
tires.  I think they are the best thing since slice bread.  I will never put
anther tire on my Jetta.  In case you are wondering I DO NOT work for Kumho.
Kumho has a new Euro tire coming out called "Kumho Ecsta Supra".  The tires
are so great that I am going to buy them even though I have plenty of tread
left on my Kumho Ecstas.  If you want to see and read about them, you can
check them out on www.tirerack.com.  When you see these tires I can guarantee
you will want to buy them.  Anyway, like I said, this is just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Justin (vwtrendz@aol.com)