RE: [gtivr6list] Yoko Parada or Kumho Ecsta

Chris ,
	I bought a set of 18x35x215 Yoko Parada's for $154 from the Discount
tire . They told me they would have them on the 14th . Well it's the 25th
now and there still three weeks out . Although , discount tire says that
they're the "best tire on the market "
My 2 cents

Mike Tolliver