Re: CD changer

At 11:17 AM 4/24/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Andrew,
>
>What you are looking at is the proper cable sitting in it's mounting
>clamp. You need to remove it from the bracket first and you will then
>notice that it has a "dummy" plug installed that you need to remove and
>throw away. Once you remove the "dummy" plug you can then plug in the
>changer. You will then need to reinstall the connected cable back into
>its clamp. When you install the changer be incredibly careful that you
>don't CUT repeat CUT the cable with any of the brackets. IT'S REAL EASY
>TO DO, THAT IS, CUT THE CABLE!!!! Good luck.
>
>-- Regards,
>
>Phil Teves

Phil-

I was able to take off the "dummy" plug and tried to hook up the changer
but no luck- the changer does not eject the cartridge so i'm assuming there
is no power going to the changer.  The in dash played has been installed
and is working so I'm assuming (once again) that nothing needs to be set up
specifically for the changer to work...or is this wrong headed.  Appreciate
any help you can steer my way.

Andrew