parts for sale

My car is in the shop getting fixed so i can trade it in (minor mishap with
motor mounts breaking off car)..Thus i will not be able to sell/trade until
it comes out.  I hope that those of you who are interested can wait like a
week or so..
My prices are:  from an A3 99 jetta glx vr6
Bilstein sports w/hor technologie springs(1.25drop)   -$300 swap with stocks
only
K&N drop in filter - $25 (cleaned and oiled)
Pflow - $80 (includes an extra cone filter)
Garrett chip v11 - $90 (used for less than 1000 miles)
Whipple Motor Mount - $30
Neuspeed Cat back exhaust with dual dtms -$300 swap with stock only
AWE Shortshifter $130 with swap only.
Momo shift boot - $35
Rear Anti Sway bar $165
Front Anti Sway $145 (both for $300)
Upper Strut Bar $80

All items that need to be swaped i would prefer to deal with someone in the
NY area that is willing to meet up to swap..If not in the area, and you do
not mind not driving your car until my parts get sent out..i will consider
also.
Shipping must be added to all items..
Thanks for your interests guys...let me know what you guys want to do!

-andy