TO EVERYONE>> Bridget Reilly

Wow. I hate to play your name calling and single letter games, but here
goes: "U R" Stoopid.

Are you so absolutely myopic that you think there is only one car that is
worth its weight in sheet metal? If you had a Geo Metro, like I once did,
you could look at your car in one of two ways - either you could adore it,
thinking it is 'the bomb,' or you could appreciate its value as
transportation, yet yearn for something from a different brand/class of car.
Like a BMW. Or an MBZ. Which is what I do now when I drive my VW.

The only reason anyone has 'stood up' for other automakers is because you
have sat around on this list talking trash about everything non-VW. Hey, I
like my car. My license plate reads "V WAFFE" (V-Weapon to some, The
People's Weapon to others). I think it's a cool little 'buggy.' But it isn't
a sports car. It isn't a luxury sedan. Those are what I am looking for -
always have been. Compared to a GEO, it is both of those and much more, but
to me - having driven some of the higher end cars - it falls short of my
desires.

You sound like a very shallow individual. If you knew a person that drove a
Ford, would you discount their value as a person? Would you call them names
because they decided against buying a VW? I hate to break it to you, but
PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENTLY! What is WRONG per se with a Hyundai? My parents
can afford no better, because they do not possess great monetary wealth. It
gets done for them what they need, and they are no poorer as people for
driving that car. I wouldn't buy it, but that's because it's not my kind of
car.

I love the fact that you have enough brain power to formulate an opinion.
However, I wish that you might consider re-directing some of your energy
from telling us that we don't like our cars (which you have neither the
insight nor the evidence to prove), to formulating arguments that actually
make sense on some grounds other than your opinion. It would also be nice if
you might open your eyes to understand that not everyone thinks the way you
do, and that you are not always right. It is nearsightedness and
narrowmindedness like yours that made so many people die during the
Holocaust.

So just accept that others have opinions, learn how properly to spell words
out, and speak only when you can support what you think. Good night, and God
Bless.