Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #93

No, you're not the only one.  Granted, the math on the nut hairs comment was
funny, but the response was completely uncalled for.  Come on, Chula...grow
up.  You need to not send little tiny messages declaring your opinion to be
the God's honest truth.  Nor do you need to propose challenges to the
members of this list.  We don't take kindly to it.  If you've got some real
questions about a real car (I assume that you do actually drive a VW), then
send them and those who know will try and answer them.  Until then, can it.
We don't need or appreciate the attitude.  No one thinks that you're any
smarter because you can punctuate a sentence with the word "fuck".  That's
not cool.

Ryan