ATTN: Jetta 3ers..Evo Grill GP

Alright everyone, I was able to set up a group purchase through the
Zoofactory. On the Jetta 3 Grills, through Evolution Tuning. The grill can be
seen online at http://www.evolutiontuning.com/ under "Evo Grill" It is a
clean looking grill.
The price for under 10 orders will be $199, and we can get free shipping.
Over 10 orders, the price drops to $190, still free shipping. More than 20,
it will be $185, still free shipping. For purchasing, you can let me know,
and I can give you more detailed instructions for purchase. Credit card,
money orders, checks, COD's accepted.
Thanks!
MAOberer@aol.com