-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Jane Gorbacheva
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 5:42 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com

Hey everyone,
I have a 95 Jetta VR6 and i was wondering if anyone is selling nice looking
wheels? And if anyone knows whether i have to do a golf headlight conversion
in order to put in a aftermarket grill, and what kind? Because i really
don't want to do a conversion. I was also wondering if the neuspeed springs
mess up your car?
Thanks,  Jane
Jane600@hotmail.com