NTC - Canada's National Audi & Vw Club!!!

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the new club that is starting up, I
thought you may be interested.  There are 350+ members as of now, and we
have just begun.  Depending on where you are located, we have meets every
month or so.  As for events, there are numerous Canadian Audi/Vw show every
year.

We also have group chapters starting up in the northern states - Washington,
Oregon, New York, etc...

Club Website:
http://www.northerntouch.cjb.net

If you are interested or know of anyone whom is interested in any way let me
know!

Group Icq list

http://groups.icq.com/CarsandVehicles/group.asp?no=1513595

Feel free to add yourself to our list, we are going to hold monthly chat
session on this page.  My Icq number is 21640184.

Any questions, comments feel free to contact me.

If you know of others whom might be interested please pass on the
information.

Thanks

Louie / T Dot ~ LouieRosario@hotmail.com ~ Toronto, Canada
Northern Touch Crew
http://www.northerntouch.cjb.net
NTC - Canada's National Audi & Volkswagen Club