ATTN: JL Audiophiles!!

As some of you know, I have a setup with Four JL 12W6s in my 95 Jetta right
now.  I don't need the flames for the weight.  I enjoy loud music...big deal..

Anyway...  I have the 4 12W6s now, and I am looking to lighten the setup a
bit and get some more sound out of it.  I am kicking around going to 3 W6s,
making a bigger enclosure with more Cubic Feet, and a fiberglass box.  Right
now, I have .92 Cubic feet per sub, and it is sealed in a separate enclosure
per woofer.

What is the best Cubic Footage for a 12W6 for sealed?  I've heard anywhere
from 1.25 to 1.50 cu ft.

Any suggestions about building a fiberglass enclosure? A friend of mine and I
will be doing it, and I know he has worked with fiberglass before, but any
pointers would be great.

I listen to every type of music...rap, techno, hard rock, heavy metal,
alternative, so it has to be a versatile setup.  I want it to be tuned for
the frequencies of 30-55hz where it is maximixed.  What I have right now, it
is tuned for 50hz, and that seems too high.

The setup that I have right now will hit 139.8 dB, and I would like to go
louder.  Any help would be awesome.

Thanks!
Matt
www.vr6.org/matts.htm