I'M SORRY! LET IT DIE NOW!!!!

OKAY, Okay!

As the originator of TWO current controversial threads, I am issuing a
sincere apology. I did not mean to start these "let's pick on one another"
rants, nor did I ever intend to saturate Mr. Steele with hate mail simply
because he is not as fond as I (or, apparently, others) of the Bavarian
autos.

All our opinions (intelligent or not) are terribly valuable. In fact, that
is precisely why I am a military officer (in spite of my Christian beliefs)
- to guard our freedoms. Let's cut some slack and try to see eye-to-eye,
please, ladies and gents.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR STUBBORN HEADS!
David John