I can no longer drive my car the same

I can barely stand to drive my car anymore. I just can't stand it. The
noise, the lack of power, all the squeaks and rattles.

My friend Lia keeps letting me drive her MBZ CLK320. She always offers for
me to drive (but I really do like this choffeur thing), but just riding in
it makes me sick of my car. Driving the CLK only compounds the problem.
Although the numbers show it to be about as quick as my VR6, it just feels
to have ample power to spare at all times. The auto Tranny (curse them!) is
so silky, it feels as though there's only one gear - shifts are
imperceptible. Why couldn't they put a manual in there? I know they will for
the CLK55 AMG, but come on! The 3.2 & 4.3 engines have plenty of juice.

Suffice it to say, I can't wait for the day (SOON!) that I will be able to
afford an M3. Manual tranny, quiet, SOLID interior. An exterior design that
is beyond reproach. A reputation of racing perfection, and a technically
marvelous engine - nearly 50% more power than a VR6, and more fuel efficient
to boot. Oh, soon.

David John