RE: REad this....

Hey, to each his own... but honestly I think that the A4 is a much sturdier built car than any other VW ever produced.  Drive one before you buy one.  That's all I can say.

------Original Message------
From: Chulachaser@aol.com
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: April 10, 2000 3:10:54 AM GMT
Subject: REad this....

Hey,
     Well what year are you looking at? If in all reality, I would pick an A3
chassis 93-early99. they seem to look better Jetta wise. And are alot
lighter. I just put a 2200RE oettinger conversion with 12:1 compression
ration and NO catalytic converter. The car puts out 175hp w/o NOS. If you
were to pic the newer chassis, I wouldn't pick a Jetta as wper I think that
they are really boring looking. I would actually pick the Golf. It looks alot
cleaner and has it's own character.

                                                       Rob M. c/o Hydrosport
VW

1997 GLX