Re: A3, A4, and S4

I went to the Dallas car show and besides the beautiful blue M5, there was a
lot to see at the Audi and VW areas.  VW showed off their new colors (big
deal) and the 4motion system that's now available on the passat.  The cool
thing was sitting in the S4. Sticker price was 43k and it might just be
worth it.

30 valve 2.7 bi-turbo 90-degree V6
250 hp @ 5800 rpm
258lb/ft @ 1850 rpm
6 speed manual or 5 speed tiptronic
0-60 man/tip 5.9/6.5
Top speed 143mph

There is also a new TT that has just been released that is a lot faster than
the original and the S6 and S8 should be out within the next two years.
Mind you the S8 is the Ronin car!!! 4.2 turbo  (80k for those interested)

An added note, I was very impressed with Lexus and the new IS300. It look
very cool.

Brian McDonald
2000 Jetta VR6