1997 wheel needed...fast!

Hi all,

I've had a small problem with one of my stock wheels and it needs to be replaced.  The "Stealer" wants $180 for a new one.  I was hoping someone out there would be willing to part with one at a reasonable price.  Only problem being that I need to get it by next Thursday for a road trip.  If anyone can help please let me know by email (joel.bell@duke.edu)  The specific wheel in question is the 7-spoke variety seen here (http://www.nwlink.com/~flyins/green96glx.gif)

Cheers

Joel
97 Jetta GLX VR6