From: D.J. Bergesen [mailto:achtungvr6@hotmail.com]
Sent: 04 April, 2000 12:22 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: moonroof

Ok. I try to ask this question at intervals, because I want to avoid
repeating with great frequency. However, I still need to ask it, because no
one ever answers - even to say they don't know...

My moonroof rattles. It does it when closed or tilted, but NOT when slid
open. When tilted, the sound can be dampened by sticking (I should say
'wedging' my hand in the opening on the drivers side - I can feel some
plastic thing, but that has less effect than pushing up on the actual glass.

Also, when closed, the only way to quiet it is to press up HARD on the
glass. Someone HELP ME, PLEASE! IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!!! It's even annoying me

when the stereo is up full blast!!!

Dave