60k service

Hey all,

	I looked through the archives to find out what people were having
done
for their 60k service.  However, there isn't much info on it.  Has anyone
else
hit this mileage yet and have had the service done?   What does VW
recommend,
just the basic oil change, plugs, filters, etc...   Do they ever flush out
the radiator,
transmission fluid, brake lines, or anything?  I'm having some suspension
work
done on my '98 in about a month, and I'm wondering what else I can do on the

car while I have it in my garage.  Thanks in advance.

					BEN