Re: squeaks and rattles

achtungvr6@hotmail.com writes:

<< Don't get the tape. I did, and it was a smooth cellophane stuff that
looked
 as though it wouldn't work. And it didn't. >>

A friend of mine with a GTI-VR6 had great success with it...

<< My advice to you might be a tad more expensive, but beneficial
nonetheless. Go to a craft store (or even Walmart) and buy a bunch of
self-adhesive velcro strips (available in 4" strips or larger rolls). >>

A fabric store will have it in boxes (rolls) or available by the yard. Sam's
Club carries it as well, I think it was around $10 last time I bought a roll
of it there.

Cheers,

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed