RE: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

I've heard that it is the Monsoon system in all the new 2000 models.

Chadwick

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Head [mailto:head07@potsdam.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 9:48 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Cc: gsi00154@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

Demetrius Johnson wrote:

> Hello, I just purchased a 2000 Jetta VR6. I need to know who makes the
head
> unit for the radio and if an aftermarket cd changer can be hooked up to
the
> pre-wired cd changer wires?

I recently asked a similar question about the radio setup in the 2000 Jetta,
but
got no responses. I've looked everywhere. Even the dealership, service
installers dont know anything about the radios. I'm curious about both the
stock
and the premium system. I'm due to get one soon and want to know kind of
stuff I
can stick in it aftermarket.
    Also looking for spoilers, fogs, and wheels. Anyone got any ideas?
-Peter

--
        head07@potsdam.edu
  http://www.bestweb.net/~peterh/