Re: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

In a message dated 9/29/99 1:31:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmk@pacificrim.net writes:

> (i.e. if I get a Mk IV headlight conversion, what happens to the
>  existing turn signals and fogs? I don't want to look like the UFO
>  from close encounters when I'm signalling.

With the Golf 4 lights for the A3 there is not Foglight inside them, and the
light that is normally the turn in the golf 4 gets wired as a city light.  So
you still use your factory turns and fogs.

Jeff