Parts House

Howdy all. I'm looking for resources on VW parts. I've got a '95 with
about 75,000 and need to do some regular maintenance (belt, brakes, oil,
etc..). Any information on who and who not to buy from? I'm looking for
both price and service (i.e. I'm willing to pay a little extra if I can
expect good service). I don't want to publicly bash anyone, but I've
already been screwed ordering parts over the web. BTW, I'm located on
the east coast if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Jer