From: Matt Zajac [mailto:MTZajac@beloit.com]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 10:08 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: RE: Suspension

Thank you Jonh
I'm going to call him, as far as I understand (please excuse my ignorance )
he is the guy from parts4vw?

>>> "Chadwick, John/COR/INV" <jchadwic@CH2M.com> 09/24 10:28 AM >>>
I've got 2 words for ya, CALL POTTERMAN. He's the man when it comes to this
stuff. I know what I want to get because of what people have told me. I'd
love to get the H&R Coilovers. I've heard so many good things about them.
But Potterman can answer any questions you have on suspension.

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX beggin' for new suspension edition