Soon to be 2000 owner

Hey folks, looking for some info. I'll be getting a Jetta (GLS) sometime in the
next 2 months and am looking for as much data on the car as possible. Mainly
right now i'm looking for info on the Monsoon sound system, amp, and speakers.
I've been looking into aftermarket systems and want to know if I should even
bother.
    Also I'll be doing some aftermarket body stuff, like spoilers and fog lights
(I don't like the head lamp ones, I want them on the ground) Anyone know where I
can get good stuff at a good price an ensure that it'll work with the new A4
body? thanks.
-Peter

--
        head07@potsdam.edu