Suspension

I' m really sorry to hear what sh***y time Cris has, I can relate. Couple months ago I had pretty bad crash, got hit in the front right fender by a girl that thought the street she was turning into was one way street so she stopped at the stop sign, look only to her right then pull out 3 feet in front of me ... I tried to avoid the crash but she still managed to hit me. $5000 damage on my Jetta ... good thing that I had an insurance. Right now I'm just trying to get some help and advice on my suspension. I know that a lot of you have modified suspension, and I have heard a lot of good thing about it. Can you give me a hint, what's so great about coilovers and what's its advantage over stock or sport suspension, and what makes them so expensive? Can someone help me here ?? Tell me where to look for information ? Thank you.

Matt Z.