RE: Suspension

I understand why the suspension is different, i.e. sportier/heavier
engine, etc...  But I'd like to know specifics, such as spring rates,
shock damping, sway bar thicknesses.  And when you say completely
different suspension, am I correct in saying that the geometry and
type are the same?  They didn't change linkage geometry (with the
possible exception of ride height) or linkage type, from solid beam
to trailing arm, for example.  If anyone has detailed info, please let
me know....

			BEN