-----Original Message-----
From: Zab Biason [mailto:biasonz1@nevada.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 10:44 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com

I know the list has already talked about this before but I want to be sure
before I buy a chip for my 98 GLX. What's the one that most of you guys have
and haven't had any problems with? Does it really make a big difference in
performance? I was leaning towards getting a Neuspeed P-chip. Any comments
on that particular one?
Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Zab