Re: Bushings

I had the Velocity  front Poly A-arm bushings done about two weeks after my
coilovers, and I could definetely feel the tightness.  It feels good and I
didn't notice that the ride was any rougher.  You feel it the most when you
get back on the gas out of a turn, there's much less squirliness.  The
bushings cost $75.00 from RAPtuning and Ray charges $120.00 for the labor.
All those guys have them in there cars and say that these ones don't squeak.
So far I think it's a good step towards a more responsive ride.  The only
"better" thing would be the solid bearings from Shine Racing but those are
rougher, cost $275.00 and need to be mig welded in place.  BTW you shouldn't
do the rear bushings on a street car.