Re: Subs rattling something

Jimmy,  I need your opinion and was wondering what u think.  I'm a 16 year old male and my father and I have been talking about a car.  He told me to pick 2 that I liked and he would look for a nice used one of each and I could pick or whatever.  But my probablem is this.  I want either a honda accord, or a jetta. now i have experiance with hondas because my sister and mom have one and they are both excellent cars and cheap maintanance, but i have heard that jettas are excellent as well.  But I don't know this for a fact. My question is...how are they when it comes to maintanance, and how are they in general..which would u recommend.
                     thanks.
                       Jettaccord