Re: Suspension

"Piecuch, Benjamin HS" wrote:

> I'm wondering how the stock GLX suspension setup differs
> from the stock GL/GLS setup in the A3 chassis.  I know
> the sway bars are a little thicker, but what about Spring
> Rates, shocks, etc...?  Did VW just put stiffer springs with
> the same shocks, or did they swap everything out?  My
> '98 GLX has about 40k miles on it, and it feels much more
> loose than when I bought it.  I can't imagine that the shocks
> are going downhill already.  Any help on this?
>
>                                 BEN

K O N I-adj. + H&R Sport springs
Neuspeed 28/25mm swaybars
Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie Bar
Autopower 6-pt. full roll cage

The above recipe is what i am running and love it..............the cage
isn't for everyone, but the  shocks/springs, swaybars, and strut tie bar

chris collier
collier

collier@iglou.com