RE: Suspension

I'm wondering how the stock GLX suspension setup differs
from the stock GL/GLS setup in the A3 chassis.  I know
the sway bars are a little thicker, but what about Spring
Rates, shocks, etc...?  Did VW just put stiffer springs with
the same shocks, or did they swap everything out?  My
'98 GLX has about 40k miles on it, and it feels much more
loose than when I bought it.  I can't imagine that the shocks
are going downhill already.  Any help on this?

				BEN