RE: VR6 Oil quantity (and weight) question

i run 10-30 or 10-40 in my 4cyl.....
doesn't get all that cold here... (well unless ofcourse you are from
AZ,,,,,)

Tofer  tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410 ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~

'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies