From: Stash Ensign [mailto:Ensign@nrotc.arizona.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 11:47 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: VR6 Oil quantity (and weight) question

Unfortunately, the literature I have seen lacks any firm indications
of oil quantity for the VR6 engine. I have a '96.5+ GLX, and the
filter is on it's way from the all-powerful Potterman. When it comes,
I will need to know how much Mobil 1 Synth to put in, so if anyone
knows, HOOK ME UP.
	 BTW, to all you Washington state listers (and
other points Northwest), what weight do you use for the colder
months? I use 10W-30, but I have only been driving in warmer (read:
HOT) weather. Also, what does the weather look like there in say,
Late OCT, early NOV, and into the rest of the winter? Thanks a bunch.