Scheduled maintenance

Hi folks,

This question continues to come up quite a lot so I thought I would
address it once again.

The question typically is: "What does my ??,000 mile service consist
of?" followed by the obligatory "my dealer doesn't know" "doesn't have a
clue" etc.

The answer to all of these inquiries is real simple. You all received at
time of delivery a "Delivery portfolio". In it there is a section (2.2 I
think) that is labeled "Maintenance". In it is a rather exhaustive
explanation of ALL of the required maintenance for your particular car
including what is done and what is required. This replicates the info
found at the dealer in our technical manuals.

So if you ever have any questions as to what is going to be done, please
refer to you owner's delivery portfolio. It's all in there, you just
have to read it!

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant
Scott Volkswagen
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106