Re: Speeding ticket

In Texas, if any of the info on the ticket is wrong, it gets dismissed.  Just
show the Judge, he will probably drop it.

Whe I was 15, I got a ticket for driving with out a license.  I had a learners
permit, and showed it to the officer in hopes of getting let go.  No such
luck.  Well, when I went to the judge, I told him that a permit is a license
with a restriction.  He agreed and dismissed the ticket.