Re: Speeding ticket

First off Radar detectors only pick up a few radar frequencys..some cops have
radars that don't use those perticular freqs...also there is now laser...And
if you go into court saying he did not use radar because your radar detector
didn't go off..well good luck getting anything released, because when you
mention radar detector the appearence is habitual speeder... The State Patrol
is not required to show you their radar.. and forest rangers have the same
jurisdiction as the SP... However district police are required.. upon request
to show their radar...I don't see the case you have as far as getting it
released or pleading not guilty... but.. is it mitigateable?? in a mitagation
U plead guilty but explain to get some or all of the charges dropped.. you
could say that the car behind you came up quick and you were hurring up to
get out of the way so he could pass you before the end of the passing lane...
The only reason I know the whole radar mumbo jumbo is cause I have tried
it...DOSEN"T WORK..or at least didn't ... I got a little relief on the
ticket.. Because I wasn't being negligent... but It wasn't released
compleatly.