From: Michael & Carmen Keith [mailto:mikeandcarmen@pdq.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 1999 8:48 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: 30,000 maintanance

All of these prices seem rather high for work that is fairly straight
forward.  Does anyone have specific knowledge of what VW would require to
prove that someone did the 30K service themselves?  My GLX has 27K on it, &
I have no intention of bringing it to the dealer for the 30K service.

Michael Keith
Pasadena, TX
'98 Jetta GLX
'85 Golf SCCA ITB