Re: Power Window stuck!

I had a problem about a month ago where my rear window and sunroof would not close
with the key.  I pulled the relay at the door-post interface and found a broken
wire.  It appears that they turned the wiring harness one too many times when
installing it and the door openning and closing eventually snapped the wire.  I
spliced it together and now, everything closes but the rear window will not go down
with the key.

If you have any problems, check the wiring harnesses for breaks first.

John Kiekhaefer
98 GLX Red