Re: Check engine light

Sounds like what happened to me once after I powerwashed the engine down at
the car wash. The problem should go away. Take her (the car I mean) for a
good run (inland maybe?) and it should clear up. After a few days the light
should shut itself off (if it is an OBDII car-don't know about OBDI).

--
John Darwak
'97 GLX Sequoia/Biber Beige