RE: OBD I vs OBDII

This I have a hard time beleiving (at least on the 4-cyl).  I know there are
some mods that you have to do alot more work on an OBDII than if you had an
OBDI engine.  There are also mods that are available for the OBDI that are
not available for the OBDII.  I have a OBDI (94 Jetta) and an OBDII (98
Cabrio) and I have found that the 98 is more fussy.

Eric