RE: 2000 VR6 - Gas mileage woes.

If it's any consolation. I get anywhere from 17 mpg
(stop and go traffic) to roughly 30mpg (saw that on a
trip this weekend). Basically I filled up this morning
and had gone roughly 290 miles on the tank and had
about 3.5 gallons to go. I have noticed I have not
been getting the greatest mileage either and the
engine is running fine. Just the nature of my daily
commute in DC and my tendancy to extend my right foot
a bit too much.

BTW if you are in the Washington, DC area I highly
recommend going up into the Blue Ridge Mtns. this
weekend for the end of the leaf season. Went up last
weekend and discovered some great switchback/hairpin
roads. Car just ate it up. :)

David
'97 Still stock GLX

=====